IMPORTANTCovid-19 Patient Journey
CHANGES TO WORKFLOW AND WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR VISIT TO US AND HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU AND OURSELVES SAFE
ENTRY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
REMOTE PAYMENT AND APPOINTMENT BOOKING
PATIENT APPOINTMENTS MUST READ “LEARN MORE” INFORMATION BELOW
Welcome to Tangmere Dental Care
SERVICES ARE STILL AFFECTED AS THE PRIORITY IS SAFETY FOR STAFF AND PATIENTS.
RECEPTION STAFF HAVE TO TRIAGE ALL PATIENTS AND VISITORS BEFORE ENTERING THE BUILDING SO ARE VERY BUSY
Please leave a Voicemail when calling 01243-775545 as they are often attending to patients on site. They will call you back.
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, CALL TO ARRANGE ASSESSMENT IMMEDIATELY
ACTIVE TREATMENTS NOW MUST BE PRE-PLANNED OFTEN TAKING QUITE SOME TIME TO ARRANGE
Things will be a little different when you do visit;
- We will be asking you to wear face coverings when entering the practice
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands-on arrival
- We will be screening patients and performing temperature checks on arrival
- You will need to wait in your car unless you have come on public transport
- We will be maintaining social distancing within the practice
- We will look a little different in masks, visors, and gowns when appropriate
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands-on leaving
- Payments will be taken in advance where possible to limit time in reception
We will go through the new protocols with you when we arrange your appointments.
Advice is changing daily we recommend where possible you join our Facebook page @TangmereDentalCare for up-to-date information.
We aim to exceed your expectations by delivering…
- Value and Choice
- Quality and Durability
- Continuity of Care
- Convenience of Provision
- Prevention of Disease with Maintenance of Health
Future dental care based in some of the most advanced technology whilst being grounded in holistic natural care focused on maintaining health. For example, we offer Cerec, a special system that uses solid porcelain to make crowns and inlays that are the safest and most durable tooth repair today. Better still crowns and veneers are made same day whilst you wait with no need for impressions or temporaries.
Tangmere Dental Centre
Easy access from Chichester, Arundel, Bognor Regis and Portsmouth.
Purpose built facilities using specialist equipment and best practice sterilisation for safe care.
Large Free Car Park
High Weight capacity Dental Chairs (33 stone max)